Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Photos

I chose this picture because the yellow on the flowers really pop. I like how there is the other green flowers growing in the background. I also like the way it was taken from the top.
I chose this picture because i like how the contrast shows the white and orange on the windmills. It also shows how the yellow on the crop in front of it shows. I like how it was taken perfectly to show the 2nd windmill on the left right behind the other one. 
I chose this picture because it shows the sun reflecting off of the clouds and it is making a glare. The way the rocks are shapes is also very interesting. All of the other different colors of tree' are cool also.  

4 comments:

  1. Payton,

    You chose some nice photos. They show up well against the background color of your web page too. The flowers remind me of Marigolds which my mother likes to plant because they are supposed to repel mosquitos. I don't know if it works for sure, but I think they smell bad. They are pretty though. Do you have windmills like those where you live? I haven't seen many of them. I have lived in the mountains and the last picture reminds me of that. If you would like to read some of my students' blogs, go to http://pixelpoints.edublogs.org/.

    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Bentley from Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog post. There are some down south about 50-60 miles from my town.

      Delete
  2. Where did you get your photos? I believe the first one is from Marissa but what about the other two? Good descriptions.

    ReplyDelete