Monday, October 14, 2019

All about me


My name is Payton, and I am 13 almost 14. I’m in eighth grade. I like hunt deer, turkey, and goose with my dad and brother. I like to shoot guns also. I have my own personal gun; my dad and I share one. My brother is eight, and he can’t shoot a gun yet, but he is getting close to the point where he can. I have hunted with my dad since I was little, and my brother just started hunting with us two years ago. I also like to be outside with my brother and play catch with a football, baseball, or just play basketball in general. We like to ride bikes together, too.
My dream vacation is Montana and I would like to drive there. I just want to go to see the scenery and just drive. I think it would be a fun time. I would also like to drive to Colorado to see things and just drive. I also want to go to Canada to hunt and go to historical sites. I also want to drive there. I have a dream job too and that is, a Heavy Machine Operator. I love to drive tractors and I like to operate things. My papa lives on a farm and every time I go out there, I must drive something. Or when I go to work with my dad, he drives heavy machinery and I get to drive something there too, and I like that.
There is something that I would like to have and that is a golden retriever. My friend had one and they had to put it down. I had a yellow lab and she was 14 years old and she had a good life, we had to put her down two years ago. Before that dog, I had dog I’m not sure of the type of dog, but he was black and white. Now I have Chloe and she is a morkie, a mix between a Maltese and a yorkie. I have wanted a golden retriever as a dog for a while, but I haven’t got one yet. If I were to get one, I would like to get a boy; I can deal with a girl but I would like a boy so he will listen to me and play with me. A girl dog will play with me but not like a boy dog will. I’m not sure what I would name it, but I have an idea. I would take it hunting with me, and it would ride in my truck with me, and go everywhere I would go.  From this article you can learn that I am a person that has dreams and likes to do things hands on.

7 comments:

  1. Payton,
    I have two golden retrievers. Girls, but all together fun. I've driven to Colorado twice. Well, I didn't drive; my father did. It was really pretty until we drove past a cow slaughtering plant. I also enjoying shooting. Though, not hunting, it still thrills me and is fun. I shoot with my dad and his coworker. I shot three different guns at a hay bale in front of a cement wall. My brothers and I also like to ride bikes around town. I'm sorry you had to put down your dog. I know how sad it is when you have to. I hope you don't have to any time soon again!
    -Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Payton,
    I am very excited to get to know you through your blog. I look forward to reading your posts each week of the Student Blogging Challenge!

    Did you know that I actually study ways that teachers use technology to help students learn? I earned my doctoral degree from the University of Florida and educational technology was the focus of my research.

    Now, I teach teachers how to teach. That is, I teach at university (in North Carolina) where my students are studying in college to become classroom teachers.

    I have enjoyed reading a little bit about you. I love that you have dreams and I too love to do things hands on and minds on.

    Happy blogging!
    -Dr. Lowder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Payton, I really enjoyed reading your blog. I can tell you like being outdoors and enjoy to travel. I like traveling as well, This summer my family and I drove to Colorado. It was about an eleven hour drive. The mountains were very cool, and the temperature there was great. Sounds like you like dogs. My family has a family dog, she’s a six year old pomeranian. I hope to come back and read your blog in the future.

    Go check my blog out: https://weblogging1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Payton,
    I really loved the several paragraphs, it was very nice knowing about you! We both have a lot in common! I really enjoyed your blog it was very entertaining to read and so much new storys to read in each paragraph!

    Please go check out my blog http://aria131.edublogs.org/ it would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Payton, I really enjoyed reading your blog. I can tell you like being outdoors and enjoy to travel. I like traveling as well, This summer my family and I drove to Colorado. It was about an eleven hour drive. The mountains were very cool, and the temperature there was great. Sounds like you like dogs. My family has a family dog, she’s a six year old pomeranian. I hope to come back and read your blog in the future

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Dayton,
    I enjoyed reading your blog. Its was very informational and fun to read.
    Sincerely,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  7. Payton, I really love how you went into detail about where you wanna go and what you want to do in the places you want to go. I think it's cool that you have such a close bond with your family. I like how you explained why you want a golden retriever and told us about the different kinds of dogs you had.

    ReplyDelete