Monday, November 18, 2019

Week 7 Blog Post

My favorite time of year is when Thanksgiving comes around. Every year we have thanksgiving at my Nana's the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Then we have Thanksgiving with my dads side of the family the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Normally my Nana gets up around 7 and starts cooking things and normally its a lot because my moms side of the family is very large and most of them are boys. My grandma also every thanksgiving makes a white cake with chocolate frosting and lets us eat it when we have thanksgiving at her house. Normally I eat the most because that is my favorite type of cake. She also makes cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Payton, I enjoyed reading this post it was very fascinating. I too go to my grandma's house, but this year I am going to her house and helping her cook. I am not gonna lie but for some reason I couldn't stop laughing while reading your post. Also, my grandma also makes cinnamon rolls for breakfast, I feel like a lot of people do too. Anyway, your post was very fascinating. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Payton
    I liked the description of foods at your Thanksgiving dinner at Nanna’s house. We don’t do Thanksgiving here in Australia but I do like cooking special Roast Turkey for my grandchildren at Christmas time.
    Enjoy your celebrations and eat lots of Cake!
    Regards
    Coach Carole

    ReplyDelete